Entry into and participation in The Alternative Dairy Co All The Gear and No Idea 2023 Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any information on how to enter and prizes.
2) Can I Enter?
Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older. You are not eligible to enter if you are a member of the immediate family of an employee of the Promoter, or its related corporations or agencies.
3) When can I enter?
The Promotion commences at the time the Instagram Post advertising the Promotion (Promotional Post) is live and ends 12PM AEST on 29 August 2023 (the Promotional Period).
4) How do I enter?
To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, you must:
- Step 1: Ensure you are following The Alternative Dairy Co @thealternativedairyco;
- Step 2: Mention or tag a friend in the Promotional Post comments and tell us (or show us) why you would make them your best latte ever;
- Optional: Share your entry to your stories to share more love.
during the Promotional Period (Entry).
5) Multiple entries
You can enter the Promotion multiple times, with each unique post being one Entry.
There is one (1) prize consisting of:
- The Basic – Intermediate Private Training Class course in Sydney with the esteemed Jibbi Little (valued at AUD$600)
- AUD$1,000 Flightcentre™ travel voucher
- La Marzocco Linea Micra Coffee Machine with a sleek Mahlkönig X54 grinder and custom tamp; and
- Case of the Winner’s preferred milk (Oat, Almond, or Soy) with an The Alternative milk jug.
The total prize pool value is up to $9,000. The Promoter may provide an alternative prize of equal value in the event that all or part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control. Prizes, or any unused portion of any Prize, are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
7) Winner selection
The Winner will be selected at 12pm on 29 August 2023 at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261 by a member of the Marketing Team. This is a game of skill and the most original and creative Entry will be selected.
8) Winner notification
Winners will be notified on or before two business days from the date of winner selection. Any physical Prizes will be mailed to the address provided by the Winner.
9) Winning the Major Prize
The Winner must:
- comply with any additional terms of any third party providers in order to claim the Prize (for example, gift card terms, travel agents, airlines etc). Availability, cancellation and/or delays are determined by those third party providers and not the Promoter;
- the winner is responsible for paying any excess costs associated with the Prize, including added spending money, visa costs, meals, taxes, insurance, in-room charges and commuting costs;
- if the winner does not take an element of the Prize for whatever reason, that element will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded instead of that element of the prize;
- the Promoter will not be providing travel insurance for the winner, the winner must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel and arrange this personally themselves; and
- have valid passports with a minimum of 6 months validity prior to departure.
10) Unclaimed Prizes
If a winner does not take or claim a Prize (for any reason such as providing incorrect contact details) then the Prize will be forfeited. If any Prize that remains unallocated or unclaimed at 12pm on day month 2023, judging for the unallocated and/or unclaimed Prizes will take place, with selection from all non-winning entries.
11) Your entry
You promise and warrant that all the details submitted with your entry are true and correct, and, if you post or upload a photo or written response; that you have all of the necessary rights, consents and licences to grant the rights to the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions; your entry is original, solely your own and has not been communicated to the public before; your entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and the exercise of any rights granted by you to the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter, including any communication of your entry to the public.
By submitting your Entry, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, licence to exercise all rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights) to your entry and any other material provided by you to the Promoter in relation to the Promotion at any time, including reposting or republishing. You consent to your entry being edited or adapted or modified at any time and in any manner by the Promoter or its agents, licensees and assignees.
13) Recording at the training course and your consent
Unless you expressly inform the Promotor in writing otherwise (with the Promoter’s express acknowledgement of receipt), you hereby consent to:
- the recording of you by any means including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers engaged by the Promoter at the Training Course and including those photographs and/or videos shared by you in participation in the Promotion; and
- the use of any such recordings by the Promoter or their commercial partners for promotional, marketing, broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media worldwide without any additional compensation to me or any person acting on your behalf.
14) Cost of Entry
You are responsible for any costs associated with entering the Promotion including associated with accessing the internet. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems with communications networks and use of mechanical or electronic tools that allow for repeated entries is not permitted.
15) Receipt of Entries
Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter or its agents.
16) Social media terms
17) Promoter’s Rights
The Promoter reserves the right to:
- disallow entries in its absolute discretion;
- verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion;
- to terminate this Promotion or amend any aspect of this Promotion (including the prize) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Promotion or any aspect of this Promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned; and
- enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the promotion or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. This includes but is not limited to any tax liability or tax implications.
20) Consumer Law
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions exclude, limit or modify the application of, nor any rights or remedies conferred by the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law or any other applicable laws, or other applicable laws where to do so would contravene the such applicable laws.
21) Your personal information
A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address below.
The promoter is co-promoted by the Sanitarium Health Food Company of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261 in Australia and 124 Pah Road, Royal Oak, Auckland in New Zealand 1023 (Promoter), email CustomerRelations@Sanitarium.com.au. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.