THE ALTERNATIVE DAIRY CO x ARE
Coconut Barista Drink Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the ARE x Alternative Dairy Co Coconut drink Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including information on how to enter and prizes.
2. Can I Enter?
Entry is open to Australian residents over  years of age. You are not eligible to enter if you are a member of the immediate family of an employee of the Promoter, or its related corporations or agencies.
3. When can I enter?
The Promotion commences at 9.00hrs 14th January 2024 and ends midnight 11th February 2024](the Promotional Period).
4. How do I enter?
To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, you must during the Promotional Period:
Purchase 1 of the 2 ARE designed Alternative Dairy Co. Coconut Beverages; Iced Coconut Milk Latte
Iced Coconut Milk Chocolate
– Scan the QR code at the register; and
– Answer the question “In 25 words or less, describe which holiday destination your taste buds go to?”; and
– Upload a photo of you consuming the product (optional).
5. Multiple entries:
One entry is permitted per entrant.
There is one major prize being a $500 travel voucher (Prize). The total prize pool value is up to AUD$500. The Promoter may provide an alternative prize of equal value in the event that all or part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control. Prizes, or any unused portion of any Prize, are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
7. Winner selection:
The winner will be selected at 12:00pm on 15th February 2024 at ARE Head Office Sydney. This is a game of skill and the most original and creative entry will be selected.
8. Winner notification:
The winner will be notified on or before 22nd February using the details provided in their entry.
9. Your entry:
You promise and warrant that all the details submitted with your entry are true and correct, and, if you post or upload a photo or written response; that you have all of the necessary rights, consents and licences to grant the rights to the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions; your entry is original, solely your own and has not been communicated to the public before; your entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and the exercise of any rights granted by you to the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter, including any communication of your entry publicly.
By submitting your entry, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, licence to exercise all rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights) to your entry and any other material provided by you to the Promoter in relation to the Promotion at any time, including reposting or republishing. You consent to your entry being edited or adapted or modified at any time and in any manner by the Promoter or its agents, licensees and assignees.
You are responsible for any costs of entering.
12. Receipt of Entries:
Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter.
13. Social media terms:
14. Promoter’s Rights:
Promoter reserves the right to:
- disallow entries in its absolute discretion;
- verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion;
- to terminate this Promotion or amend any aspect of this Promotion (including the prize) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Promotion or any aspect of this Promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned; and
- enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the promotion or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. This includes but is not limited to any tax liability. The winner is responsible for arranging any necessary insurances in connection with the use of the Prize.
17. Your personal information:
A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address below.
The promoter is AUSTRALIAN HEALTH & NUTRITION ASSOCIATION LIMITED ABN 63 096 452 872 trading as the Sanitarium Health Food Company, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.