- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add oat milk and oil.
- Fold through remaining ingredients, except cherries until well combined.
- Add 1 cup cherries and gently fold through mixture.
- Transfer mixture into a greased & lined 10cm x 21cm loaf tin. Arrange extra cherries on top. Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for approximately 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, let cool in tin before turning onto a cooling rack. Cuts into 10 slices.
3 medium bananas 1 cup Alternative Dairy Co. Oat Milk ¼ cup oil ¾ cup plain flour ¾ cup wholemeal flour ¼ cup coconut sugar (or sub brown sugar) 2 eggs (or 2 tablespoons flax seed meal for vegan option) 2 tablespoons cacao powder 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 cup fresh or frozen cherries, pitted ¼ cup fresh or frozen cherries, pitted, extra
© 2021 Sanitarium Health Food Company