- Place all crepe ingredients, except extra oil in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Heat extra oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add ¼ cup of batter into the pan and swirl the mixture to coat the base of the pan and making the crepe as thin as possible. Cook for about 1 minute or until just firm and edges are crispy. Flip and cook other side. Remove from pan and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Toss zucchini in half the oil in ingredients for topping. Heat grill pan until very hot and arrange zucchini evenly over grill. Grill for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Toss defrosted peas in remaining oil. Sauté in a small frypan for 2-3 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
- Serve crepes topped with grilled zucchini, sautéed peas, ricotta, rocket, mint and pistachios. Makes 12. Serves 6.
2 cups Alternative Dairy Co. Almond Milk 1 ¼ cups plain flour 60g fresh rocket 1 cup flat leaf parsley 2 tablespoons olive oil ¾ teaspoon baking powder ½ teaspoon garlic powder ½ teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra for cooking Toppings: 1 tablespoon oil 3 medium zucchini, sliced into ribbons 1 ½ cup frozen peas, defrosted 150g fresh ricotta or vegan ricotta 1 ½ cups rocket ¼ cup fresh mint ¼ cup chopped pistachios
© 2021 Sanitarium Health Food Company