- Place quinoa & nuts in a food processer and blitz until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz for a few seconds.
- Transfer mixture to air tight container for storage.
- For 1 serve, place ½ cup oat mixture, pinch of salt and 1 cup of soy milk into a saucepan.
- Bring mixture to the boil then reduce heat and simmer, stirring regularly until thickened to desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and serve with seasonal fruit and honey. Makes 12 serves.
½ cup tri-coloured quinoa ½ cup pecans 1/3 cup roasted almonds 1/3 cup unsalted pistachios 4 ½ cups rolled oats 2/3 cup flax seed meal 2/3 cup hemp seeds 3 litres Alternative Dairy Co. Soy Milk
© 2021 Sanitarium Health Food Company