- Place potato, carrot, cabbage, baby spinach, onion and fresh coriander in a mixing bowl. Add salt. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl place flour, baking powder and spices.
- Add flour mixture to vegetable mixture and gradually add almond milk. Fold mixture together until all vegetables are coated evenly in batter.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and place heaped tablespoons of the batter into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy. Transfer to paper towel once cooked to drain off excess oil.
- Serve with a chutney, sweet chilli sauce or raita. Makes 12. Serves 6.
1 cup grated potato 1 cup grated carrot 1 cup finely sliced cabbage 1 cup chopped baby spinach ½ medium brown onion, thinly sliced ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander ¾ teaspoon salt 1 cup chickpea flour ½ teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon turmeric 1 ½ teaspoon garam masala 1 teaspoon ground cumin ½ teaspoon ground ginger 3/4 cup Alternative Dairy Co. Almond Milk 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying
© 2021 Sanitarium Health Food Company