- Whisk oat milk and vinegar together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl place flours, baking powder, salt, sugar and garlic. Make a well in the center and gradually add oat milk mixture, stirring until smooth, thick and well combined.
- Add vegetables and gently fold through.
- Heat oil in a pan, spoon mixture into to pan to form pancakes. Fry on both sides until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Cut pancakes into wedges and serve with soy sauce. Serves 4.
1 ¾ cup Alternative Dairy Co. Oat Milk 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar 1 ¼ cup plain white flour ¼ cup cornflour 2 teaspoons baking powder ½ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon sugar 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks ½ cup red cabbage, shredded ½ medium onion, sliced 2 tablespoons olive oil
© 2021 Sanitarium Health Food Company